Saturday, April 30, 2005

Road Trip...the course is mapped

I am excited about San Diego. Corey's airline ticket is purchased and he is flying to Louisville to visit with friends for a couple of weeks so that I can settle in at San Diego. I have checked the map and my course is set...well as set as it can be, seeing that it IS a roadtrip!! Looks like I will have 2-3 extra days for the road trip in case I meet someone interesting or see something I want to check out along the way. The truck is in good shape, except that I still have to get the fuse checked for my breaklights!! My packing has started and I am ready to get the hell out of here! I have 7 more shifts left and I cant tell you how difficult it is going to work each and every night. But...think about that road trip and a new and exciting experience in a new city!! I cant wait!

The weather here has been high 90's with 100% humidity and is mostly miserable unless you are in the pool, which is where I spent part of the day yesterday. Well, after I got my hair cut and now look like a dike!! Nothing like a bad haircut to make you feel good...ugggghhhhh!!! I guess it will grow back, right??

Ed, Theresa, Corey and I are headed to San Antonio today to see the Alamo and walk the riverwalk....I think it is going to be a lot of fun! I will post soon and let you know how the trip is. All the pups are going with us, so it could prove to be an interesting trip!

OFF TO THE ALAMO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment