Sunday, July 30, 2006

Summer

Summer on the beach in North Carolina....

Trinity and I have been enjoying the beach and we have both gotten a nice tan from the summer sun. We are having fun watching the surfers, and the sand-castle makers, and the general "beach-bum". It's been a good summer so far.

Trinity is leaving soon to go home for school. I'm going to miss having her here with me. We have been getting along great except for my occasional "time-for-my-medicine-outbursts"!! ha ha We visited Ft Macon, the aquarium, and found a great coffee shop right on the beach. It's going to be wierd here without her.

Corey is in Corydon with his buddies and I am finding that I miss him terribly!! I think he is doing ok. Still being the bum that he is...but I love him.

It's going to be different for me when Trinity leaves. I'll be alone for the first time EVER. I dont know if I'm going to like it or hate it. I've always had someone with me. I think that I am going to like being alone, but then again?? I still have the dogs to keep me company. I guess I just need to learn to be a little more outgoing. Maybe I'll find a local bar that I can go and have a drink at once in a while.

I'll try to keep you posted on the happenings here and how things are going with me being alone....maybe I can find a nice man to keep me company? Sounds like a good idea.....

No comments:

Post a Comment