Sunday, May 22, 2005

Time to start.

Ok, finally all the traveling and moving is finished. Now it's time to start living. I am so excited about all that San Diego has to offer. I am looking forward to meeting new people and making some new friends in the city.

Today I am going to La Jolla beach for a beach walk with a local activities group. Dont know if it will pan out to anything or not but at least I will enjoy a day at the beach. We are going on a "low tide" walk along the shore of laJolla beach. I am hoping to see some interesting ocean life. I'm taking the camera so I can hopefully get some pics.

This afternoon I have to find my way to work, so that tomorrow morning I'm not lost in all the traffic. I am still nervous about the new job. I guess no matter how many times I do this I will still be nervous on the first day. I'm sure it will be fine...nursing is nursing, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment