Saturday, December 03, 2011

Downtime

11.04.2011 - 11.07.2011 I arranged and planned to stay with my friend Lisa so I could have foot surgery in April after returning from New Orleans with Mom and Dad. Just a quick run-down of several months of much of nothing... April 15th: Surgery April 24th: I became a Grandma 11.04.2011 - 11.07.2011 April 25th: interviewed and got position with VA Travel Nurse Corp May 20th: Second Surgery June 20-29: Phoenix AZ for Orientation with TNC Most of April to June was spent sitting around on my ass trying to recouperate from surgery. I had a great time visiting with Lisa, getting to know my new Grandbaby, Charlotte, enjoying time with both the kids Corey and Trinity and generally feeling useless. Trinity decided to take a road-trip with me to my newest travel assignment with the VA TNC in Providence, RI. We had a great trip. My camera was broken but Trinity got some great photos along the way...she has yet to share them with me though! I'll have to get her busy on that. We were disappointed by Hershey, PA but enjoyed all of the covered bridges in PA.

No comments:

Post a Comment